Beyond The Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coral In Stock (Friday, April 25)
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:27 pm by CanadaCorals

» Coral In Stock (April, 11 2014)
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:05 pm by CanadaCorals

» Official Canada Corals Introduction
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm by CanadaCorals

» Looking for Bubble Tip Anemone
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 pm by Shannon *Admin*

» A big Welcome to our new Sponsor CANADA CORALS!!
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:14 pm by Shannon *Admin*

» Good News..
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:26 am by Shannon *Admin*

» BIG ALS MARCH 29-APRIL 4TH
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 am by Shannon *Admin*

» L.E.D Lighting
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 am by Shannon *Admin*

» ELEGANCE
orange shoulder tang I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 am by Shannon *Admin*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON

orange shoulder tang

4 posters

Go down

orange shoulder tang Empty orange shoulder tang

Post by 300gallonacrylic Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:48 am

Just stopped by BA in London, and they had a new shipment of tangs in......tons of yellow's, lots of kole's, a couple of fork tail's, and a couple orange shoulder's.....I put my name down on the list for the orange shoulder tang.....they don't come up very often, so I'm gonna get one now, while I can. From what I've found on the net, they're pretty docile for a tang.....should be a nice addition. I'll post some pics of him when I pick him up.
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Number of posts : 63
Tank Size- Gallons : 300gallon, display with 2 ocellaris clowns, 2 maroon clowns, foxface, kole tang, yellow tang, purple tang, orange shoulder tang, regal blue tang, asfur angelfish, green mandarin dragonette, tiger pistol shrimp & banded shrimpgoby, brittle starfish, 2 sally lightfoot crabs, 3 emerald crabs, lots of blue leg hermits, tons of snails, 3 rose BTA(just keeps splitting), 2 green BTA, 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimp, about 600 lbs of live rock, frogspawn, some zoo's and some mushrooms. 4-175w metal halides(soon to be triple 400w halides), 4-96w power compact actinics, moonlights, 2-berlin skimmers and a instant ocean skimmer as well
Reefer Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://legrandrouge.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

orange shoulder tang Empty Re: orange shoulder tang

Post by Cookieman888 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 am

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Should be a great addition to the tank.

Matt
Cookieman888
Cookieman888

Number of posts : 175
Tank Size- Gallons : 90 gal mixed reef & BC29
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 300gallonacrylic Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Picked up the orange shoulder tang today....he's nice....looks great!! I got to BA's as soon as they opened so that I could watch them eat.....eats like a champ!! I'll post some pics soon.
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Tank Size- Gallons : 300gallon, display with 2 ocellaris clowns, 2 maroon clowns, foxface, kole tang, yellow tang, purple tang, orange shoulder tang, regal blue tang, asfur angelfish, green mandarin dragonette, tiger pistol shrimp & banded shrimpgoby, brittle starfish, 2 sally lightfoot crabs, 3 emerald crabs, lots of blue leg hermits, tons of snails, 3 rose BTA(just keeps splitting), 2 green BTA, 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimp, about 600 lbs of live rock, frogspawn, some zoo's and some mushrooms. 4-175w metal halides(soon to be triple 400w halides), 4-96w power compact actinics, moonlights, 2-berlin skimmers and a instant ocean skimmer as well

Back to top Go down

Post by 300gallonacrylic Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Here's a pic of the orange shoulder tang......

orange shoulder tang Orange11

He's already this morning grazing on the algae in the tank......BONUS!!
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:12 pm

nice fish looking good, Im Garrett from brantford btw
Garrett
Garrett

Number of posts : 7
Tank Size- Gallons : Tell us about the size of you tank
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 300gallonacrylic Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:09 pm

thanks garrett. I like this tang....they're not available very often, so gettem while ya can...and they get BIG
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by 300gallonacrylic Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Here's another recent pic of my orange shoulder tang

orange shoulder tang 300gtankpics010
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon *Admin* Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 pm

what a beauty...another one to add to my wish list..lol
Shannon *Admin*
Shannon *Admin*
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Tank Size- Gallons : 38g Display, 12g Nanocube, 8 Gallon nano, 28g JBJ HQI

29g Biocube - Feb 2/14
Registration date : 2008-11-24

https://beyondthereef.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 300gallonacrylic Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 am

They're definately a nice addition. He's kinda plain, but he's got some nice "little" bits of colour, the tip of the tail is bright white, and the edge of his bottom fin is a bright blue, and his top fin has some orange in it along with some stripes that flow along the fin. They have some pretty drastic colour changes that they go through. He's usually the above colour(light grey in front and a bit darker in back), but sometimes he's almost all black....so black that you can barely see the orange on his shoulder....I'll try to get a pic of him when he's that colour. I really like this fish, very peaceful addition to my tank, I'd recommend one to anyone who has a large enough tank......he gets to be about 14" long.
300gallonacrylic
300gallonacrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down